- 形容詞 (Adjective)
- That contradicts something, such as an argument.
- That is itself a contradiction.
- That is diametrically opposed to something.
- Mutually exclusive.
- Tending to contradict or oppose, contrarious.
- 名詞 (Noun)
- (logic) Any of a pair of propositions, that cannot both be true or both be false.
- It comes as no surprise that all 58 larvae provided by the IEO and OCEANA-Marviva project were correctly identified, since their staff are leading experts in the field of ichthyoplanktology.